The Project Administrator performs a variety of tasks and is responsible for managing the main office front desk and supporting other staff members to ensure smooth workflow.
- Greet Subcontractors, Vendors, Associates and Clients.
- Organize, Send, Open, Stamp and distribute Mail/UPS/FedEx/Courier Packages.
- Manage, Inventory, and Order Office Supplies.
- Answer & Direct incoming phone calls as needed.
- Create new & assemble existing subcontracts.
- Create labels & generate files for subcontract documents.
- Distribute faxes, make copies, and scan documents.
- Generate project close out books.
- Data Entry (Contact lists, submittal logs, drawing logs, meeting minutes).
- Assist with Subcontract compliance (Contracts, Supplier Lists, W-9s, Worker’s Compensation, Drug-Free Safety Program, Liability Insurance).
- Assist with outgoing Subcontractor phone calls for submittals, compliance documents, and Prevailing Wage Reports.
- Assist in preparing Payment Applications.
- Run Errands, Drop off submittals, pay apps, bids, etc…
- Perform additional assignments per supervisor’s direction.
The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of demonstrated success as a project administrator, preferably with an A/E/C firm, and possess the following traits: Excellent organizational and communication (verbal and written) skills, Ability to handle pressure in a time-sensitive position, A high level of accuracy and attention to detail, Great attitude and energy, Organized, Sense of urgency, Team player, Disciplined work ethic, Ability to multi-task, and Initiative. Must have a consistent employment history, demonstrating loyalty and commitment.
Interested applicants should send cover letter, resume and salary requirements to email@example.com with the subject line “Project Administrator.” Setterlin is a Drug Free and Equal Opportunity Employer.